Monday, December 15, 2008


Ms. B loves the snow. She tried to attack it through the window.
Oh my, where do I begin? Well, let me start from the beginning. The weather forcast kept predicting snow for Sunday, the day of crafty wonderland. I was so convinced this was not going to happen that when I woke up on Sunday morning to our courtyard covered in snow, I was shocked and upset. We made it to the convention center and the snow was still coming down. But then the show started, and we heard there was a line, and it all seemed ok, however, the snow kept coming down and it got colder and colder.

By the end of the sale, as we headed home, there was a layer of ice beneath the snow. Ridiculous and SO disappointing. This is such unusual weather for Portland! The number of shoppers we had was definitely affected by the weather and my sales were about half of what I had projected based on last year. Ah well, we DID get some great holiday gifts for family and friends and I think my booth set up was one of my favorites.
ALSO, I extended my deadline for shopping in my shop. You must place your order by Tuesday December 16th to get it in time for Christmas.

No comments: