Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Blast


We're still preparing for the holidays around here. I cannot believe that Christmas is just one week away. This holiday season was ridiculously short, don't you think? We finally got our stockings up tonite. I love them so much, the boy and I made them a couple years ago. I don't have any pictures of them, which seems silly, but I will try to take one and post it soon. This is my lovely wreath I got last year at Flutter. The woman that owns that store seriously has the best taste. This photo is totally grainy and dark which somehow captures the wreath wonderfully. I also got most of my holiday cards out. I made them and I want to share that project too. So much good stuff to get to and only 6 days left to do it!
Also, if you have a moment, Susan from West Coast Crafty was kind enough to include me in her round up of Crafty Wonderland on Craftstylish. She has a sweet baby named Pearl who now my wiener dog onesie in a variety of colors and sizes. I'm so happy that she chose to include me out of the numerous baby vendors that were there.

No comments: