Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fudge for the Holidays





I made fudge for the first time this week and it was so easy. It's definitely going to be a regular thing for future holidays. Some of it went to the treats gift exchange at my work and the rest we're giving to family in these sweet little boxes I got at Joann's. I used the super simple recipe here and added dried cranberries and pistachios to the white chocolate and left the milk chocolate plain, a classic. I highly recommend trying this out if you are at all interested in making fudge. It makes a great base to add anything you want, I can't wait to try out marshmallows and walnuts!

2 comments:

julia said...

my address is... haha! merry christmas and happy new year!

julia said...

my address is... haha! merry christmas and happy new year!