Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving List

Our house guests have moved on and we're finally home alone which is nice except that now I've also got to get ready for Thanksgiving. My mom, her husband and the boy's mom are all coming down to our place for the holiday and I'm stressing to make sure we've got everything ready. Here's a partial list of all the stuff I'd like to finish before the crowd arrives:

*Finish table runner and centerpieces for the table
*Make new instructional video and post before Thanksgiving
*Prep and post new shop listings
*Super Secret day trip this weekend (I can't mention any more details, hence the "super secret")
*Wash all linens that were dirtied during the past week by previous house guests and make up all beds.
*Make grocery list and go shopping
*Pumpkin cheesecake from November's Real Simple
*Apple Crisp or Berry Pie
*General cleaning in an attempt to stop my mom from trying to tidy up while she's visiting

Whew. Well it's not all bad and I'm sure there are things I forgot. I came up with an awesome new instructional video idea this morning in my partially awake state in between snoozing my alarm and I'm really excited about it.

No comments: