Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy Beaver Shop Update


Lots of awesome stuff is going on right now. Halloween was totally perfect, we had dinner at a friend's and then tried to party hop. I got a terrible end-of-a-cold sinus headache part way through the night and ended up laying in the back seat of my friend's car with my head in hands which was horrible but atleas the weekend finished up nicely. Our band the thrifty played a show and I finally finished painting the top trim in our second bedroom. Woo- it's amazing how long I procrastinate on something that ends up only taking anhour.
Also, if you couldn't guess from this blog title, I updated the shop tonight. I'll do some more this week too. I came up with a great new screen design tonight that I'm working on right at this moment. I hope it works out!

No comments: