Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Perfect Weekend


This weekend was so lovely. First we had scones and coffee from Floyd's, which is right down the street from our place. I love this place. They have a bell in their drive thru that rings like an old gas station.

I also used the awesome Hambly Screen Prints and some bird stickers to make up a few thank you cards to keep on hand for those moments that seem to come so often now, where we need to send off a card to someone that's done something wonderful for us.

And finally, I'm still dying new fun stuff for the upcoming holiday sales. These blue onesies and long sleeve lap tshirts turned out great and looked somehow romantic against our bedroom curtains.
I also got my acceptance to the Crafty Wonderland holiday sale in December. I can't wait!

No comments: