Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Walks




I had a super great fall weekend even though I've been trying to fight off a cold for the last two weeks or so (no kidding!). The boy and I went to Powell Butte with some friends and walked the trails. We are not very outdoorsy so admittedly my favorite part was the thrift store we went to afterwards which was seriously so good! Regardless of my ineptitude at the outdoors, the weather was awesome and we were in good company so it made for a perfect fall day.

On the home front, I installed new drawer pulls in the kitchen found on sale at Anthropologie. We'll probably redo our kitchen cabinets in a year or so but in the interim, these drawer pulls make me very happy. My goal with the house at this point is to try to do something home related (besides cleaning) every week or so. Rearrange some furniture or put down a new rug. It keeps me motivated to keep going so that our home looks tidy, colorful and most importantly, like us.

2 comments:

go_Jake said...

Your new cabinet handle looks like Janet Jackson's famous Superbowl wardrobe malfunction. Sexy.

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Yes, we call them titty handles.