Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dye Dye Dye



This weekend the boy and I worked on something fun for my blog but it's not quite ready yet. I thought I'd show a sneak peak of some of the stuff I'm working on for the holiday season instead. I finished dying a couple batches of new baby clothes and I've got atleast one more batch to go. I love this green. It's almost neon but somehow grassy green at the same time.


The other fun personal project I'm working on is this embroider inspired by this book. As I've mentioned before, I've never been good at embroidery but I'm hoping this will help me get better. I got this awesome wool thread at the thrift store and the colors were totally inspiring.
Alright, so that's my weekend except for the super fun project that's not quite done so stay tuned for that. It should be up Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: