Friday, September 26, 2008

Feather in my Hair


Well, I tried to be ambitious last nite and drag myself up to Last Thursday but it did not happen. Between trying to get the car after work and then getting everything together for it, I just dropped the ball and couldn't do it. I did make it to Home Depot and Micheal's and bought all of the materials I need to make our new headboard so hopefully I'll get that done this weekend in between seeing My Morning Jacket at the Edgefield and entertaining an out of town guest. I also made this feathered hairclip last nite with some all purpose glue and an alligator clip. So cute and perfect considering I watched Casablanca on OPB last nite. I love all the wonderful hats Ingrid Bergman wears in that film. She's so stunning.

1 comment:

julia said...

I love love love your clip! Tutorial?