Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday


Picture by the lovely Amanda Jane
Oh my. I really am sorry I've been such a poor blogger lately. The last half of this month has been filled with housewarmings (ours and friends), birthdays (mine! and friends) and other "Let's finish up summer with a bang" activities. Ahhh. Well, I do have pictures that I can't wait to show but in the meantime, here are some super-super links. Blogs that I've personally been wasting a lot of time looking at lately. Blogs that make me happy that the internet is around so I can see how talented and awesome people are.
First up, Obsessive Consumption. This lady has a zine which I pretty much must subscribe too but also a blog titled "what did you buy today" It's wonderful.
Second is yarnstorm. A mother in the UK writes and takes pictures of domestic experiences I'll probably never have myself. She has an American version of her book coming out and I can't wait to get it!

No comments: