Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Urban Outfitters Home

I've posted goodies that I found at Urban Outfitters before on this blog. I'm an especially big fan of UO's sale items. I was browsing around on their site earlier and came across a few super cute sale items for the home.

I love this rug, it's 3x5 and on sale for $19.99 which I think is a great deal. I could easily see this in our second bedroom but I'm super loving it with this red couch too.

This curtain is a great floral pattern but the black outlining makes it really modern and not too feminine. This is also on sale for $19.99 which is decent for curtains. I kind of said I'd sew the curtains for the dining room, second bedroom and the kitchen so I'm on the fence about if I actually need this or not. I should probably just head over here for the fabric.

Lastly, I scoped out these awesome bowls. We need more bowls in our home like we need holes in the head but I just love these. They look mildly '50's retro but not too kitschy which I appreciate. Anyway, these will undoubtedly stay on my wish list an out of my house.

No comments: