Monday, June 23, 2008

Rugs



So we'll be needing a new rug for the living area. The boy and I have had our ups and downs with past living room rugs. The only thing that seemed to make us both happy was a carpet remnant from my sister at our last apartment. Unfortunately, by the time we moved, that thing had seen better days and it met it's maker Sunday afternoon as we were clearing out the last of our stuff.
I'm on the lookout even though I know it will be about a month before we can purchase anything. I keep coming back to this one that's on sale at Urban Outfitters. We need something cheap-ish but I'm just not sold on the color.
Today I found this one at Urban as well. It's the Trompe L'Oeil Floor Mat and it's a web exclusive. I really love it and they have different textures too. It's probably at the high end of what we will spend on a rug though so we'll just have to see.
Alright, well that's it for now. More unpacking to do and it ain't pretty folks. Even more Goodwill donations, storage items and more CDs than we ever could have guessed we owned. Seriously. Every box I open has a CD in it.

No comments: