Friday, May 9, 2008

Paper Your Walls


Lately I've been seeing wallpaper somewhere strange: NOT on the walls! I love finding old wallpaper rolls at estate sales and thrift stores but I know that most of it I'd never use for a wall. I would, however, use it as an accent somewhere else in my home. First, at Design Sponge, pia jane bijkerk re-did her house and showed the results. Check out this adorable shelving!

Also, on Apartment Therapy, I found this pull drawer side table with wallpaper (or maybe contact paper?) on the drawers! Yay, I love this!

My personal favorite place to look at wallpaper is Wallpaper from the 70's You can order wallpaper samples from them for a minimal price but the rolls are pricey so for me it's more of an inspirational website. Look at this great print I found on there today!

No comments: