Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Little Mister


It's been a busy couple of weeks and first, there's one very important new comer I must introduce. My wonderful and adorable brand-spanking-new nephew, Christopher Rey. He's less than an hour old in this picutre and look at how alert he already is! The boy and I had a whirl-wind trip up to Seattle for his birth and I can't wait to head back up next month to see and hold him again.


This weekend, my wonderful friend Jessica came down from Seattle and we had a super crafty weekend. We hit up Fabric Depot, Knitten Kitten, Twisted and I finally got to eat at Pine State Biscuits. Look at Jessica enjoying the Reggie at Pine State, yum! Jessica also made a lovely set of placemats with oil cloth on one side and laminated cotton with trim on the other. It's a great, quick, project and the mats can easily be wiped off. It was one of her first times using a sewing machine and she did awesome. (Yay Jess!)

At Twisted I also got some really nice grey cotton yarn that will most likely turn into a hat for Christopher. They had a million other colors of every yarn type there as well! I love the cubbies that they use to store it all and how all the skeins looked together.

1 comment:

Tygogal said...

Warning! See Please Here