Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some Etsy Love

Yo know, people can never get a treasury on etsy and I say screw it. I'm just going to post some faves here. I went thru Time Machine 2 (my personal fav way to shop on etsy) and found these awesom goodies:

This haircomb is from Electric Blue Bird's shop. So perfect for Spring!

Fabric Supplies sells this wonderful fabric on her shop and it's a good price too!

I love this purse from Never Enough Hours. We have a thing for nesting dolls in my house and I would love to carry this around!

1 comment:

Webcam said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.