Monday, March 10, 2008

Dress Yo-Self


Crafty Wonderland was a good time even though sometimes I feel like my favorite part of the whole thing is the ridiculously cheap happy hour afterwards. Regardless, I had fun and met some fun people too! Of course, I totally forgot my camera so there are no pictures! Ahhh! I guess I can only do so much. I also finished a new dress this weekend. I got the pattern at Burda, it's the free tunic style dress and I got the awesome plaid fabric at Bolt, of course! The fit is a little funny but I love it anyway and look! I followed a pattern!


I also finally got these pictures from Alberta when we had company a few weekends ago. My wonderful friend Lauren came down from Seattle and met two of her sister's here as well. They love good food and fun shops almost as much as I do so it was a good match. We stopped by Office and a cool tea shop that I had actually never been in. It was one of the first nice days of the year and I got to enjoy too many cups of coffee at Tin Shed and have one of those perfect Portland days. So now I'm almost off to Austin for South by Southwest. I'll be stopping by the Bust free day party where you can make your own tote bag and also a ton of vintage and thrift stores in between seeing all the music we want! My new cotton dress should be perrfect for the weather!
Expect plenty of pictures when I come back!

No comments: