Monday, February 18, 2008

Too Early for Springtime Love?


Picture from this blog. Ooh! I totally want to try to do these myself!
Man, I'm ready. I made a floral print skirt last week (pictures soon, maybe, probably!) I've got 2 lovely bouquets in my small apartment which make it seem like I'm in a garden at all times and I also seem to be adding pink, blue and green accents to everything I own. (yesterday I took an old grey tshirt and sewed some cotton ruffles and ribbon to it. Lovely!)
Adding to my personal springtime, the weather in Portland has been fantastic for the past few days and I've been able to walk to dinner on a faraway street without arriving completely soaked from the rain. Score!
I'm hoping that our upcoming trip to Austin will further this feeling of sun and flowers and goodtimes. People in Portland really hide out during the winter so I can't wait to have more bocce in the park and beer on the patio with good Portland friends.

2 comments:

idyll hands said...

I love those and I'm envious of your trip to Austin. It's where I call home and I'm a bit displaced in Arkansas, but life goes on.

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Yeah, Austin is really fun and I can't wait for it! Hopefully you get to visit again soon!