Saturday, February 9, 2008

Be Mine?



Here are some Valentine's Day cards I made this weekend for the family. I didn't want to show the personal messages that I put inside but I typed them out on our typewriter. It looks really cute that way! I love valentine's day even though I know it's really cliche and "a holiday invented by the hallmark company" and whatever else you want to say about it. Forget it, I'm always in favor of a day celebrating love! Today I pulled out wallpaper, tissue, ribbon, sticky felt and silk floral items to create these cards. I always think it's cool to make cards by hand and my family seems to appreciate them! The one with the floral wallpaper is my favorite and it's going to my favorite valentine too! The rest I need to send out on Monday. As for the actual day, I think the boy and I will go to dinner. I'm rooting for Plata Negra for tapas or maybe Farm for tofu cutlets! Yum! We got eachother little gifts and I can't wait to give him mine which I bought off etsy. I will post a picture of that once it's been opened because it really is too cute.

No comments: