Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And the best superhero name of all time goes to...



So I got these great craft magazines at this soda shop type place in St. Johns forever ago. I finally got around to looking at a few of them and had to share this awesome picture of the Dynamic Duo: sweater and tunic. This is from "The Workbasket and Home Arts Magazine" from March 1970. It even has the patterns so if you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the documents. Awesome.



Also, more Apartment Therapy love. I have been posting a lot of interior design shots lately but with good reason. The boy and I have been talking to a morgage lender and are probably going to be taking the plunge into home-ownership in the next few months! Yay! So there. THAT'S why I love this painted radiator so much. Also, it reminds me why I want a place to own. My apartment manger would kill me if I did this to our radiators. Party pooper.

No comments: