Thursday, December 6, 2007

This is Where it all Begins...


Just put something new up in the shop. I will be putting new things up for the next few days and then I think that will be it until after the holidays. Too much to do with the show on Saturday and and next Sunday. This picture is what an order looks like before I ship it off. I've got the item all wrapped up, a freebie card, a business card and the envelope. I started including this when I post a new item. I think it's nice for people to know what to expect when they order from me!

2 comments:

Jane's Designs said...

Good luck with your show tomorrow. Love how you take such care with your goods.

Jaydubs said...

Hey Vanessa! I didn't realize you were a crafter! I love your work -- I only wish I could see it in person. Maybe I can tag along with Kyle on his next trip your way. ;) Anyway, I had planned to put my crafty efforts online, but I've been really lazy about it -- you've inspired me to be more active in that regard. I hope your show goes well!