Thursday, December 13, 2007

Super Colossal Holiday Sale


Wow! I can't believe this is almost here. The sale at Scrap was amazing last weekend. I met some cool people, sold TONS of card cases and just had a great time. With this big sale coming up this weekend, however, I can really feel myself getting burned out. Sitting in front of my sewing machine, I just sort of feel defeated. So then, of course, I go to my screen printing supplies and get started on some onesies and scarves, but that makes me feel disorganized and messy. Ugh. Regardless, I know this weekend is going to be sooooo fun! I will have tons of merchandise and we got our booth assignments and I'm really happy with my location. It's on a corner, meaning I have space for both my lime green table with wallets and other accessories, along with space for my clothing rack with all the onesies on it!
If you are in Portland this weekend, please stop by and say 'hi'. It's Sunday December 16th at Norse Hall on NE 11th and Couch from 11am-5pm. The first 200 people in the door get a free goodie bag and there is a full bar there as well. I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday in December. I'll definitely have a hot toddie in my hand!

No comments: