Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Heaps of Scrap!


Come say 'hi' this weekend at Scrap on N. Williams for their recycled/repurposed holiday bazaar and bakesale! (oh yes, my friend Matt is making my 'baked good' and I don't know what says Christmas more than horse shaped sugar cookies!)
It will be from 11am-6pm and I will be there with all my bookcover accessories. I've even got some new goodies to show.
Sorry for the blogging absence. I have lots to talk about and pictures to show but I'm so busy getting ready for this show and getting our holiday decorations up. A quick thankyouthankyouthankyou to my secret santa at janes blog. I got my stuff and can't wait to post pictures.

1 comment:

vegasangelbrat said...

Good Luck at your show! I hope you do well :)
Sorry about forgetting the card part..lol