Saturday, November 3, 2007

Secret Santa loves Gocco


So I have been a bit quiet about what I've got planned for my secret santa from Jane's blog. I recently got a gocco printer shipped to me from Japan and I couldn't wait to use it so I decided to make a little something for my secret santa victim. I drew this image by hand, including the "happy holidays". They could be sent out as holiday postcards or put on top of gifts with a handwritten "to" and "from" added. I can't believe how easy gocco printing is compared to silk screening. It was worth the cost for sure, especially if you live in an apartment because everything just packs up into this case it came in when you're ready to put it all away. I read a few helpful hints on printing here and here but the book it came with was incredibly helpful too! I've wanted this machine for so long and I'm so glad that I finally went for it! So Secret Santa participants, are you hoping your my victim?

3 comments:

jopal said...

What a cool printer. YOur card looks very petty! I am sure your secret Santa pal will love it.

Judy B said...

Thanks for the cards and everything else you sent,you were a good Santa.
hugs
judy

Jane's Designs said...

I love those cards. I might need to purchase a gocco. Looks like fun. Lucky swap buddy!!