Monday, November 19, 2007

New Items Up in Heeeeeer!


I figured out the most efficient way to regularly post on etsy. You know, lots of crafters don't do well on etsy and honestly, it hasn't been the most successful outlet for me either, but posting regularly definitely gets me sales. Anyway, it's hard to get out the camera each nite, take the pictures, edit them and then go through the posting process so instead, this weekend I took a ton of pictures of stuff that's ready to sell and got them edited and sized. Each day this week, I just have to go through the posting and description process on etsy and then I'm done! It definitely makes it easier to post.
Here's a new wallet I posted tonite. I love this one!

2 comments:

Bev and Ollie "O" said...

I love the wallet too! I am thinking of setting up an Etsy shop soon so this is very helpful. x

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Thanks! Please leave me a comment when you set up an etsy shop with the link so I can find you on there!