Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oregon in October

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our afternoon on Sauvie Island last weekend. Most of them speak for themselves so I'll just mention that it was an incredibly warm and sunny day, unusual for October in the Pacific Northwest, and the lines to get off the island were insane. We decided to make the most of it while we were there. We went through a corn maze, took a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, ate carmel apples and got a whole bag of loot to bring home. The boy also found some goodies that will aide in the recording of the new album, most noteably, a woven gourd shapped thing with bells inside. Perfect.





We are going to Las Vegas this week for a friend's wedding and no, like I told my mom, I'm not going to get married there. I will try try try to post a crafty-related post before then but no promises. However, I did find out today that I will be participating in the Super Collassal Holiday Sale in December put on by the lovely people who do Crafty Wonderland. I'll post the specifics as we get closer but for now, you can get some info at their website, www.craftywonderland.com.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the fact that it has been so nice around here the last couple of days. I am definitely in the wrong area, I hate the cold. -=giggle=- If we can just avoid snow all winter (except X-mas) I'll be good!

Have fun in Vegas!!

Jane's Designs said...

Great pictures. I so love this time of year. How the light falls differently. Hope you have a wonderful trip. And congrats on your holiday show. Enjoy!!