I'm doing a christmas swap over on Jane's blog. Here is my questionnaire for whoever gets my name! Swaps are so fun because you never know what you're going to get. Like birthdays or holidays but random. Plus, I love getting stuff in the mail!
1. What is your Christmas style? Contemporary, traditional, glam and glitter, primitive, cute or something else.
I always love glitter but nothing too gaudy, you know? Oh, and cute too. Always cute.
2. Do you collect something special? Santas, gingerbread people, angels, maybe snowmen, etc...
I don't really collect any particular Christmas objects but I love angels/fairies and more "folk" inspired or antique Christmas items.
3. Favorite holiday color. Fire engine red, lime green, burgundy, hunter green, pink and chartreuse or are you all about the metals, gold, silver or copper.
Gold, metal and copper are more my taste, although I also like wood ornaments that are handpainted.
4.Favorite things--Food, colors, pastimes or anything that you think we should know or that you just feel a need to share
Well, I sew and knit currently and I love listening to music, eating sushi and telling my cat to get off the furniture.
5. Least favorite things--scents that might bother you, allergies etc. If you don't tell us we won't know.
Hmmm... This one is hard because I like most things. I guess I don't like really overtly religious Christmas items. No offense to anyones beliefs, it's just not my personal style.
6. What so you prefer--candy or cookies--those special things that we only make at this time of the year. Like fudge, caramel popcorn or Mexican wedding cookies, yum yum.
Woah! I don't even know what Mexican wedding cookies are but I bet I'd like them. Fudge is always delicious in small doses but hot cocoa or a hot toddy is always the best.
7. How about--coffee or tea
I am insanely addicated to coffee and I love herbal teas of all kinds.
8. Do you wear knit or crocheted scarves? Yes or No
Yes! Although I make these myself and am a bit bogged down by them at the moment. Would definitely prefer mittens or socks that are knitted.
9. How about slippers? Yes or No, If yes what size.
Yes, slippers are awesome! Size 9.
10. Hats? Yes or No. Pin head or pumpkin head.
I love hats as well. I would say "medium sized" head.