Saturday, October 6, 2007

Christmas Swap

I'm doing a christmas swap over on Jane's blog. Here is my questionnaire for whoever gets my name! Swaps are so fun because you never know what you're going to get. Like birthdays or holidays but random. Plus, I love getting stuff in the mail!

1. What is your Christmas style? Contemporary, traditional, glam and glitter, primitive, cute or something else.
I always love glitter but nothing too gaudy, you know? Oh, and cute too. Always cute.

2. Do you collect something special? Santas, gingerbread people, angels, maybe snowmen, etc...
I don't really collect any particular Christmas objects but I love angels/fairies and more "folk" inspired or antique Christmas items.

3. Favorite holiday color. Fire engine red, lime green, burgundy, hunter green, pink and chartreuse or are you all about the metals, gold, silver or copper.
Gold, metal and copper are more my taste, although I also like wood ornaments that are handpainted.

4.Favorite things--Food, colors, pastimes or anything that you think we should know or that you just feel a need to share
Well, I sew and knit currently and I love listening to music, eating sushi and telling my cat to get off the furniture.

5. Least favorite things--scents that might bother you, allergies etc. If you don't tell us we won't know.
Hmmm... This one is hard because I like most things. I guess I don't like really overtly religious Christmas items. No offense to anyones beliefs, it's just not my personal style.

6. What so you prefer--candy or cookies--those special things that we only make at this time of the year. Like fudge, caramel popcorn or Mexican wedding cookies, yum yum.
Woah! I don't even know what Mexican wedding cookies are but I bet I'd like them. Fudge is always delicious in small doses but hot cocoa or a hot toddy is always the best.

7. How about--coffee or tea
I am insanely addicated to coffee and I love herbal teas of all kinds.

8. Do you wear knit or crocheted scarves? Yes or No
Yes! Although I make these myself and am a bit bogged down by them at the moment. Would definitely prefer mittens or socks that are knitted.

9. How about slippers? Yes or No, If yes what size.
Yes, slippers are awesome! Size 9.

10. Hats? Yes or No. Pin head or pumpkin head.
I love hats as well. I would say "medium sized" head.

7 comments:

Secret said...

Hello from your Secret Santa from over at Janes!
Just peeking in to see what i can find out about you! Hope you have a great week.

Jane's Designs said...

Yum a hot toddy would be wonderful!!!

Judy B said...

Hi just wanted to drop in and say hello and I hope you are enjoying this swap,I am a coffee addict also and love fudge.Have a great week.

jopal said...

Mexican wedding cookies are great! They have lots of butter and nuts! MMMMMMMM! Wedding cookies and a nice mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream! HEAVEN!

vegasangelbrat said...

Ah another coffee lover! Just stopping in to say hello and hope you enjoy the secret santa swap! Should be lots of fun! Love the chocolate....lol

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Hi Vanessa,
I'm with you on enjoying Sushi, but my cat wouldn't hear of getting off the furniture! Love coffee too, and agree with your views on #5. Have a happy day!

I LOVE YOU said...

視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,色情