Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Things That I Love


I just picked this book up at the library as inspiration for my "Handmade Christmas". There's a bunch of cute and quick projects including a shrug and fingerless gloves that are all sooooo simple. (I'm a self taught knitter so sometimes patterns confuse me but these ones are super easy!)
I also sent in my application today for Carfty Wonderland's Super Colossal Holiday Sale. Wish me luck!
Over here on the Love Forever blog, Kayte made a list of the things she loves and encouraged other bloggers to do the same.
Here's mine:
-Picking up knitting again when the weather starts to get cold.
-Sweater dresses
-Wearing more than one necklace at a time
-Cheap taco joints on Alberta
-My new J.O.B.
-Mailing "I love you" presents to my family up north

So...What do you love?

No comments: