Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Kissed the Bottle


Ok so lately no crafting has been done because I have been too busy going to Seattle and drinking my butt off and then coming back to Portland and seeing a ton of shows at MusicFest Northwest! I seriously love this festival so much! Some of my highlites so far include: bypassing a huge line for Spoon by flashing my press pass, Cat Power's cover of Don't Explain and FREE ICE CREAM everywhere you go! Man, Portland loves itself some icecream. damn.

Also Dominic Aulisio has just been bumped up to one of the top five Antelope Baby supporters of all time. I have no idea who the other four are but Dom sent a lovely and gushing email to all the females he knows about my unicorn onesies. I am in the process of making more of these now so if you want to grab one, shoot me an email (antelopebaby@hotmail.com).

No comments: