Wednesday, August 15, 2007

W is for Wednesday



These are my brand new bookplates using vintage material and my typewriter. I think I'll put them up in my etsy shop and see what the interest is. Personally, I'm in love!
It feels great to be back in Portland, although, my quick trip up north was super fun! We had a great time at the zoo and I got to see family but it was so fast that I came back home completely exhausted! Oh, and the cutest thing ever, my neice now puts out her fist and says "punch it". The first time she did this I was in complete shock from the cuteness. She's super awesome!
Ok, so the crafting. Crafty Wonderland was awesome this weekend. I had a booth next to some really friendly girls and it was just a great time. People seemed to love the book cover card cases and checkbooks which makes me very happy! I don't think I'll be doing another one until November so it felt good to have this one go so well.

No comments: