Friday, August 31, 2007

The Sampler Goods (Finally!)


Okay, well I finally got through my sampler goodies and took pictures! I didn't want to unpack it all until I got to post my favorites up here. I have to say that I loved all the stationary/postcard stuff the most. Lucid Dream Designs, Paperrelics, and Cate Anevski all had gorgeous stuff.

I also wanted to take a picture of all the other cool buttons, magnets and handmade stuff that I received. I love the sampler! Right now they have a interview with the boy about his band, Solyoni on their website because he submitted some CDs for the September sampler. Check it out!

Finally, we are heading up to Seattle for the weekend and I have these lovely flowers that I picked on Sauvie Island that I've been enjoying all week. I know they will be dead by the time we return so I wanted to share them in their glory before I leave.

No comments: