Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crafty Wonderland This Weekend

Sorry for the late notice! Time is flying by! I will be at Crafty Wonderland again this Sunday August 12 from 11am to 4pm at the Doug Fir Lounge here in Portland. Come by and see all the new stuff I've been working on. I tried to upload the terrific new "back to school" style flyer they had but it didn't work.

I promise I've been working on new stuff. Here are my vinyl book cover checkbooks and I've also got a few surprises up my sleeve. I've actually had a lot of time to craft this week for reasons I'm not really ready to go into but it's been nice to sit in front of my sewing machine and use my creativity and not think about any thing else. Man, I wish I could do that full time. In the meantime I guess I'll have to settle for these spurts of creative time.
Oh, and I just got my Sampler in the mail this week. I opened it up and looked at everything but I haven't unpacked it yet because I want to take pictures and share it here. Expect that in the next couple days!
I'll also be heading up to Seattle for a quick trip to see my awesome neice and sister. Woah, that's a lot of stuff I've been up to!

No comments: