Friday, August 3, 2007

Apartment Overhaul and Inspiration



Lately I've been working on loving my apartment more. I think I'm about 50/50 with it. There are things I love (the altar!) and things I absolutely hate (the bathroom sink! ick!). I'm in search of a new couch and possibly an entirely new shelving system for the living room. These pictures are of an amazing aparment on Apartment Therapy that completely inspires me. The colors are amazing and it looks gorgeous but still liveable.

I saw these chairs at Urban Outfitters the other day and love it but I'm cautious about buying furniture there. Anyone know if their furniture holds up better than their clothes???

2 comments:

katie landon said...

I've had great luck with their furniture & linens. I'm with you on the clothes, they tend to be overpriced & poorly made.

I adore your card catalog (?) drawers. I'm jealous (in a nice way). =^.^=

Antelope Baby Industries said...

Man, I WISH those pics were of my apartment. Maybe someday! Those are pics that I found on apartment therapy. I think you can score those card catalog drawers at university surplus stores (in Seattle they have the University of Washington surplus store that sells items they no longer need).