Monday, July 23, 2007

Blog It Out Grrrl...


As promised, here is the beach tote photo. This is at the amazing Hugs Point, just 30 minutes north of Netarts Bay where we stayed. The trip was terrific. Seeing old friends and meeting some new ones! I can't wait to go back to the coast. The boy and I are in even thinking of doing a antique/thrift trip down the 101 highway before the end of summer. There are some awesome shops in that area, including Cool Stuff . Check it out if you are ever in Netarts! As a local told us, "You will never regret anything you buy at Cool Stuff."

I'm also working on some new crafts. I got some baby/toddler shirts and pants and breathed new life into them with patches and circular fabric painted designs. We'll see how they turn out. I'm not quite sure that I'm done. I used halfs of plastic eggs and even cookie cutters, dipped them in fabric paint and then stamped them on the fabric. I think they turned out pretty great. I wish my niece was young enough to wear them.
Finally, my etsy shop has been featured on Vintage Indie blog . Check it out! I'm so flattered that they chose me!

No comments: