Saturday, June 2, 2007

What happened to Spring?

Woah! June? For reals, it's already June? Let's see, where has the time gone? I haven't had a ton of time for crafing lately. Dan and I went to this amazing store (truly, it's fantastic!)and I picked up sticker paper, sheep stamps and green wire- all meant to inspire me but nothing has happened yet.

Instead, I've been reading. The Road was one of those books that freaked me out so much that one nite, I was reading it in bed and the boy had already fallen asleep- I finished up my reading for the nite and needed to go to the bathroom. I freaked myself out so much that I was scared to get up and go to the bathroom- which is right next to our bedroom. The strangest thing is that, this book is so unlikely that I don't know exactly what I was afraid of. I don't live in post apocalyptic times, no one's eating babies here. (oh, sorry, didn't mean to ruin that part for you...)
OK, I promise! More crafty posts to come this week.

1 comment:

Circular Accessories said...

OK, now you've got me curious about this book, but I scare easily so I don't know if I should read it!