Monday, June 4, 2007

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend...


Local Portlanders: I just found out I will be at Crafty Wonderland again this month! I thought I'd missed the deadline but it turns out they still had some space. I need to get out of my craft funk and get to work! Here's the flyer for the show.

I'm looking for all sorts of inspiration and this beautiful shirt is helping. I bought the purple version at Amalee on Mississippi last week. It's a mix of cotton and bamboo (which is super fast growing and a great renewable resource) which makes me love it even more. The company is called Talla, if you want to check it out!

Finally, on West Coast Craffty, they showed this amazing "Crafter's Guide to Portland" that will be available this weekend at Crafty Wonderland. Come by and pick one up. I'm so excited about this!

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog