Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How Long Has This Been Going On?


So, I've been super busy lately and I'm happy to report that some of it is actually craft related. First, Crafty Wonderland was fantastic! I love the Doug Fir and last weekend the boy and I found out that they have an awesome happy hour that coincides nicely with the end of Crafty Wonderland. We ate yummy food and drank fancy drinks. It was lovely.
The other very important craft project I have underway is my etsy site! Check out www.antelopebaby.etsy.com!!!! Of course I accept paypal and major credit cards. I feel so pro. This pic is of the vintage wallpaper pack that I have up for sale right now. Only $9 for all that wallpaper, trims, butterflies and a cute little gold frame!
I'm also working on a new Antelope Baby line made of recycled materials. Something that I'm very interested in. I will be posting pics soon here and maybe do my first tutorial! Look for those on my etsy site coming up as well.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Congratulations on the etsy store! THe wallpaper packs are gorgeous!