Monday, May 7, 2007

Played Your Heart but I Broke Two Strings...



There has been so much going on right now (crafty and non) that I haven't even had time to think about the blog.
First, I sent off my stuff for the crafy daisies swap and I am still awaiting my goodies from my swap partner. She has a few "preview" pics posted on her blog but I'm so excited to get my stuff!
This weekend I worked on stuff for my first craft show here in Portland. I'll be at Crafty Wonderland at The Doug Fir on Sunday May 13th and I've got some new stuff to debut there. I'm also trying to get my first tutorial up on my blog. The picture of the felt owl is the cover of a journal I made. I am working on making a pattern of the owl so I can have a free pdf for download of it here on my site.
Oh, and I'm going to take advantage of the free craft classes they are offering at the Multnomah Public Library. Take a look here at the one I think I'll participate in.
Last but not least, I'll mention how amazing the weather has been lately. Last nite I went to pick up the boy at the train station and it was just... well... amazing outside.

1 comment:

Jane's Designs said...

Hi, its your swap buddy, Jane and I wanted to say thank you for all my goodies. I love my apple pin, the pen case and the cosmetic bag. All of your things are beautiful and very well made. The earrings are very cute and all the other goodies that you sent. I posted pictures on my blog so that everyone could see how creative and generous you are. Thanks again