Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sure and Steady


Busy, busy week! We will be back in Seattle this weekend and I'm just
exhausted working two jobs. Funemployment is officially over.


So, onto the crafts! I am finally posting a picture of the amazing items I got in my Craftydaisies swap. My swap partner
Jane did the most amazing job on my knitting needle case. I have
never had one of these, but it's very handy to organize all my needles
and (holla!) there's a robot on it! Also, it looks like crafty daisies is offering crochet classes. I may need to participate since I STILL don't know how to crochet.
I also wanted to put a picture up of one of the satchels I've been making. This one has a felt owl applique of my own design stitched on it. The boy took some more professional pictures that I'll put up on my website soon. So, what do you think?
I had these at Crafty Wonderland but they didn't sell. Instead, I sold a TON of wallets and some silkscreened shirts, so all was not lost.

1 comment:

Jane's Designs said...

Hi,

Glad you liked your goodies. And you've beed tagged. Please visit my blog to see the details on how to play.