Friday, March 16, 2007

New Throw Pillows


Ok, so since the move I have become very interested in looking at home decor which I would guess is a pretty common thing when you move. I found some beautiful fabric up at Bolt Fabric (www.boltfabricboutique.com) on Alberta (a 10 minute walk from our place) and it has inspired me to make some new pillows. I think this one might be for our home but if it ends up looking really great when it's stuffed and everything, then I'll whip up a few more to sell...
My iron in is one of the three unpacked boxes here so I'll have to wait to fill it until the edges get pressed. I'll put up a picture when it's completely finished, I was just so excited that I had to put this one up now. It's got a little patch on the bottom right corner with a circle and white heart. I love it!

No comments: